DescriptionTetris Evolution is one of the many officially-licensed Tetris games. The game features seven game modes, several of which return from Tetris Worlds.
- Marathon - Standard, timeless Tetris, where the goal is to clear as many lines as possible.
- Ultra - Try to earn as many points as possible in a timed game.
- Cascade - Clearing lines can cause placed pieces to fall, potentially clearing more lines for big points.
- Race - Clear a set number of lines as quickly as possible.
- Score - Reach a designated score as quickly as possible.
- Hotline - Clearing specific highlighted lines will earn bonus points.
- Go Low - The lower the stack is, the more points are gained from clearing a line.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jun 19, 2007||65 out of 100||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 09, 2007||4 out of 10||40|
|GameSpy||Mar 30, 2007||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A Achievement Guide (X360A's achievement guide for Tetris Evolution.)