DescriptionTop Spin 2 recreates international tennis with multiple camera views. There are several game modes:
- Exhibition - A quick way to begin a match by simply selecting singles or doubles and assigning each controller.
- Party Games - These mini-games allow you to play tennis with a twist, similar to Mario Power Tennis:
- Time Bomb, in which you must not be the first player to have your countdown timer reach zero;
- Wall Breaker, in which you must break more of the opponent's wall behind them than they do of yours;
- Splash Court, in which you must coat your opponent's side of the court with as much paint as possible.
- Career - The meat of the game; create a player and take them through a multi-season career. In this mode you must manage training (either by taking on your coach, or by taking on mini-games, through which you earn skill points which can be assigned to player attributes), sponsors, and major tournaments to eventually become ranked #1 in the world.
Like the original Top Spin (for the X-Box), Top Spin 2 features 24 contemporary tennis pros, such as Venus Williams and Roger Federer. However, Top Spin 2 also features actual tennis locations such as Rod Laver Arena and Wimbeldon.
There are no Xbox 360 screenshots for this game.
There are 39 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "上旋高手2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|X-Power||Apr 05, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gameslave UK||Apr 24, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Kombo.com||Apr 15, 2006||8.3 out of 10||83|
|FZ||May 21, 2006||4 out of 5||80|
|IGN||Apr 03, 2006||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 05, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|Video Game Talk||Apr 27, 2006||70|
|Gamers Europe||Jun 27, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameSpy||Apr 13, 2006||60|
|EL33TONLINE||Nov 07, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Top Spin 2.)