DescriptionBased on the 1982 Midway arcade game based off the Disney film, players take control of TRON in four different game grid scenarios:
- Light Cycles: race TRON's blue Light Cycle against one or more enemy Cycles in an attempt to have them crash and de-rez against their own light walls.
- I/O Tower: blast through numerous Grid Bugs in an attempt to get into the I/O Tower.
- MCP Cone: blast through the defensive walls of the MCP in order to get into its central cone.
- Battle Tanks: maneuver TRON's tank against one or more enemy tanks (or Recognizers) to be the last one standing.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
|The Gaming Legend Almost Made It Home.||Guy Chapman (2001)|
|GameSpot||Jan 24, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Planet Xbox 360||2008||5.1 out of 10||51|
|Video Game Talk||Jan 09, 2008||40|
|GamingExcellence||Feb 22, 2008||3.5 out of 10||35|
|MS Xbox World||2008||3.5 out of 10||35|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 28, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|GamesRadar||Jan 10, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|Gamer.nl||Jan 09, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|Thunderbolt Games||Feb 25, 2008||2 out of 10||20|
|Console Monster||2008||11 out of 100||11|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The International Arcade Museum (extensive information about the arcade game machine)
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Tron.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.