DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|BlogCritics Magazine||Sep 28, 2006||100|
|Gamer.nl||Mar 12, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|TeamXbox||Sep 28, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Deeko||Sep 30, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|UOL Jogos||Oct 06, 2006||80|
|360gamer||Oct 26, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Arbetarbladet||Jan 29, 2012||80|
|GameSpot||Sep 28, 2006||7.3 out of 10||73|
|TalkXbox||Oct 04, 2006||61 out of 100||61|
|1UP||Oct 09, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Steam download version of the game is listed as Windows 2000/XP/Vista platform because the executables are modified to use a DOSBox variant (v 0.70); additionally the traditional setup.exe is missing.
Is confirmed that neither Valve or id Software contacted the DOSBox project staff and initially the game didn´t includes the TXT´s that must be present under the GPL license (so they failed to fulfil 2 points of the GPL license).
2 days after the launch, there was an update that includes COPYING, AUTHORS and THANKS .txt of the DOSBox 0.71
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)