DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Xbox 360 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|TeamXbox||Sep 28, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Extreme Gamer||Oct 11, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Gamer.nl||Mar 12, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 03, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Deeko||Sep 30, 2006||8.5 out of 10||85|
|XboxFrance||Apr 17, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||Oct 03, 2006||8.1 out of 10||81|
|UOL Jogos||Oct 06, 2006||80|
|GameSpot||Sep 28, 2006||7.3 out of 10||73|
|1UP||Oct 09, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAccording to John Carmack, The Ultimate DOOM "was never a real focus at id", which is why there wasn't a new end boss, among other things.
[Source: John Carmack Interview (Doomworld.com)]
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com -- Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.
- DoomWorld -- The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.
- JDoom -- Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page -- Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.
- Ultimate Doom -- The official homepage