Promo: 77% off Star Wars games at GOG, DRM-Free

Xyphr (DOS)

Xyphr DOS Title Screen

MISSING COVER

Released
Platform
...
Critic Score
100 point score based on reviews from various critics.
...
User Score
5 point score based on user ratings.
Not an American user?

Description

Xyphr is a sci-fi shooter reminiscent of Space Harrier. The player controls a space craft from a third-person perspective, adjusting the altitude while automatically moving through pseudo-3D environments. The gameplay is rather simple: many hostile ships and other enemies are there to stop the hero, and constantly shooting at them is the only way to survive.

Screenshots

Xyphr DOS Ready to play?

Version 2.0
Xyphr DOS Level One is called Pyros.
It's boss is a fire breathing Phoenix and there it is.
Only it's not really, the real boss comes at the end of the level
Xyphr DOS Level One is called Pyros.
It's boss is a fire breathing Phoenix
Xyphr DOS 'P' pauses the game.
The 'ENEMY AHEAD' message means the end of level boss is about to appear
Version 2.0

User Reviews

There are no reviews for this game.


Critic Reviews

There are no critic reviews for this game.


Forums

There are currently no topics for this game.


Trivia

Xyphr was 10% written in C, the other 90% was in Assembly.
Derrick 'Knight' Steele (2132) added Xyphr (DOS) on Mar 05, 2000