DescriptionIn Yabba Dabba Doo the player has to help Fred win Wilma's heart. To do this he must build a house by collecting rocks and putting them in the right place. There are obstacles to this, small rocks get in the way, turtles bite your ankles and pterodactyls drop rocks on you too. Also while you're away neighbours will pinch bits. Once the house is built, you have to get Fred a car so that he can get to the quarry to work, thus earning enough money to hire a dino crane to put the roof on. Progress is measured by points, these are gained as you build the house, get to work and finally find Wilma.
- "Yabba Dabba Dooo!" -- Spectrum cassette title
- "Yabba Dabba Doo (Flintstones)" -- Amstrad CPC loading screen title
- "Flintstones: Yabba Dabba Dooo!" -- C64 & ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Flintstones" -- Amstrad CPC title screen title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Feb, 1986||8.75 out of 10||88|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Apr, 1986||10 out of 15||67|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Mar, 1986||60 out of 100||60|
|Your Commodore||Commodore 64||Mar, 1986||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Flintstones (Wikipedia entry about the cartoon series that inspired the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.