DescriptionYou Don't Know Jack: Volume 6 - "The Lost Gold" is a humorous quiz game. Up to three players have to answer multiple choice questions; a correct answer awards a certain amount of money (depending on the difficulty) . The player with the most amount of money after 13 questions wins. Every correct and false answer is followed by a humorous reply by host Jack. Players can "nail" other players to force them to answer a question - but if the other player actually knows it, it has a negative affect on his points. The game features overall 300 questions (600 in the German version).
There are several additional question types which sometimes have to be played:
- Typing in a word to complete a word series or sentence
- A nonsensical sentence is given and players have to type in the phrase which rhymes to it
- Solving an anagram
- A special question type for one player requires him to match seven words into two categories, e.g. if "Ravioli" is the name of a composer, a noodle or both.
- A certain date, e.g. the birth of Jesus Christ, is given and players have to say if other happenings occurred before it, after it or never
- The last question is always the Jack Attack which plays with associations. So for example the pointer is "Extremes meets" and a term is shown on the center of the screen. Then multiple other terms fly into the screen; one of them is fitting for both the pointer and the given term. If this one appears on screen players have to quickly press a button to receive money - but if they are wrong, they lose it. After the correct answer is given (or no one answers), the next of seven terms is given.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "You Don't Know Jack 4" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|GameStar (Germany)||Oct, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|Gamesmania.de||Sep 22, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|PC Action||Oct 07, 2003||72 out of 100||72|
|7Wolf Magazine||Apr 03, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||May, 2004||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Production & Direction: