DescriptionDisney's All-Star Cards
is a collection of 6 card games, starring classic Disney characters such as Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. The games included are:
- Memory Master: a cups and ball game played with cards.
- Crazy 7's: each player starts with 5 cards and the objective is to discard all of them. To do so, they have to play cards which match the suit or rank of the top card on the discard pile. 7's are wild and the player who plays them get to pick a new suit to continue playing.
- Go Fish: each player starts with 7 cards and the objective is to have the most number of books (4 cards of the same rank) when any player has no more cards in their hand. Each player asks for cards of other players. If they have the selected card, they must hand it over. If they don't, they'll tell the player to "go fish" a card in the draw pile.
- Solitaire: the classic game, played with one deck of 52 cards.
- Mau Mau: similar to Crazy 7's. The differences are that the player starts with 7 cards, the wild is the Jack. The 7 makes the next player draw 2 cards from the draw pile; if the next player has a 7, he can play it and make the next player draw 4 cards, and so on. The 9 makes the previous player draw 1 card from the draw pile. The Queen reverses the direction of gameplay. The Joker allows the one who plays it to pick a new suit, plus makes the next player draw 5 cards from the draw pile.
- Golden Mickey: all cards in the deck are dealt and the objective is to finish the game with the Golden Mickey card. Each player asks for cards of other players. Making a pair will take those cards out of the game.
All games feature 4 players, being 3 computer controlled. The game has a "currency", the pixie dust. It can be used to cheat during any of the games (the cheat is different to each game), to buy cards from the card store or to unlock artwork in the gallery.
- "Disney's All-Star Cards" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by chirinea (31389)
on Sep 21, 2010.