Tork and Kral
Tork and Kral is a platform game similar to Mario Bros., with an ice age setting. The players have to kill all enemies in each level to complete it. The levels are stationary and the screen will only scroll vertically when the player climbs over the upper platforms. Some enemies move about the level (like dinosaurs, bears and bats) while others are stationary (like spore plants and snowmen). In some levels there are eggs which will spawn enemies regularly until destroyed.
Tork and Kral can use their clubs to fight the enemies. There are two power-ups available for their clubs: fire and ice. Both work the same way, blasting fire or ice balls against the enemies, trapping them; the stronger the enemy is, the shorter they will stay trapped. There are also three kinds of special weapons which can be picked and used once: the gum, which allows Tork and Kral to release a bubble which can trap an enemy; the scream, which kills a wave of enemies in front of it; and the fart, which suffocates enemies while it spreads in the air. Other bonuses are:
- Speed up: speeds up the character;
- Freeze: freezes all enemies on screen;
- Fruit: increases the score;
- Zeebo Ball: makes the character invincible for a while;
- Thunder: kills all enemies on screen, making the player advance a level;
- 1 Up: one extra life;
- Letters: collecting the letters E, X, T, R and A awards the player an extra life, making the player advance one level.