DescriptionAcrojet contains ten acrobatic events which can be played by up to four players and at four different levels of difficulty. In all ten events you fly a BD5J Acrojet over a series of obstacles:
- In the Pylon Race you have to fly around pylons and land safely.
- In the Slalom Race you have to fly a 'figure 8'.
- In the next event, the Ribbon Cut you have to break two ribbons.
- In the Inverted Ribbon Cut you perform the same stunt but flying the plane upside down.
- In the Ribbon Roll there are two ribbons in a row and you have to fly under one and complete a full roll followed by flying under the second ribbon.
- In the Under Ribbon Race you perform a slalom by flying in sequence under three ribbons.
- In the Under Ribbon Loop you fly under a ribbon followed by a loop and passing over the same ribbon upside down.
- In the Spot Landing event you have to fly up to 2,000 feet and land on the runway as close as possible to a marked spot.
- In the Flame-Out Landing event you perform the same stunt but then without the engines running.
- The tenth and last event, the Cuban Eight, you have to make a half-loop over a ribbon, followed by a half-role, a half loop and flying under the first ribbon again.
There are no ZX Spectrum screenshots for this game.
There are 29 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "AcroJet: The Sports Jet Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
- "Acro Jet: The Advanced Flight Simulator" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Sims