DescriptionBallon Hopper is a transporting genre game originally designed with the main purpose of loading a spacecraft with cargo boxes represented by amounts of points that alternate between 50 and 100 points. The player commands a transporting cargo flying vehicle on a windy day with a sky filled with Balloon traffic. He has to avoid colliding with them during the transportation otherwise a cargo vehicle is lost. The screen is divided by the upper screen which represents the dock of the Spacecraft, and the lower screen which represents the Space-port where the cargo is located at the first place. The spacecraft has to be loaded with 10 pieces of cargo and each time a piece is loaded the process of transportation has to be repeated.
As long as each Spacecraft is fully loaded and the level is complete, the number of Balloons increases.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Transporte Aereo" -- Spanish title (A.R.V. modification)
- "Rescate del Tesoro" -- Spanish title (Investronica modification)
- "Octopus" -- German title (Hansesoft GmbH modification)
- "Don Pepe y los Globos" -- Spanish title (Paraninfo Soft S.A.modification)
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- World of Spectrum (downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references)