DescriptionThis game is an unofficial conversion of the 1985 Arcade game City Connection.
In this platform game the player controls a car that never stops moving. It can only turn left or right or jump. The objective of the game is to drive through a series of cities, avoiding obstacles and painting every platform, as the game runs over them. There are several cities/scenarios that act as levels.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Internet Archive: Portuguese channel RTP1, TV show "Ponto por Ponto" (Archive of the Portuguese program "Ponto por Ponto" at RTP1. With Raul Durão as the host and Paulo Dimas as the game commentator, interviewing Manuel Lemos the programmer of City Connection.)
- Spectrum Computing (For ZX Spectrum: games database, magazine references, magazine adverts, additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game, including this one (unofficial).)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX-Art - online archive of pixel art and 8-bit music (For ZX Spectrum: music, credits, pixel art. Artist's graphics artwork.)