DescriptionComputer Spy Games is a book containing the following type-in games:
- Spy Eyes: the computer prints the number 1 to 9 on the screen and moves one of them, so the player has to tell which of the numbers moved;
- Searchlight: the player has to cross the enemy field without being seen by their searchlight;
- Robospy: in control of Robospy, the player has to enter directions (L or R) for it to follow an enemy agent;
- Spy Q Test: the player is given numbers from 0 to 100 and must order them in ten positions. Once a position is used it can't be reused. The player has the chance to discard some numbers;
- Secret Message Maker: not much a game, this program converts a typed text in a coded message and decodes messages previously coded;
- Rendezvous: the player has to collect a case from a locker at the station, hand it over to a contact and get back to the airport before the last plane takes off. The mission requires several steps, like leaving a message to the contact with directions to the encounter, finding out a password, following an enemy spy, etc.;
- Morse Coder: the computer blinks the Morse code for a letter and the player has to figure out which letter it is sending.
There are no ZX Spectrum screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Programas de Jogos de Espionagem" -- Brazilian title
- "Juegos de Ordenador Espias" -- Spanish title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.