DescriptionGalactic Games is a sports olympiad game set in space. It offers five disciplines, which can be either played separately or linked together as tournament:
- 100 Meter Slither: Players take control over a worm and have to race by making rhythmic and fast joystick movements. But because the worm uses up his slime for movement, players occasionally have to slow down to avoid burning dry.
- Space Hockey is a one-against-one hockey game. It features a living puck which tries to stay out of the goals and for rounds of 60 seconds each.
- Psychic Judo: Here two beings with over sized brains shoot energy bolts at each other. Since there can be only one bolt at the screen at a time, so the faster player goes into attack mode and the other goes into defense: The defender can rise (and move) shields while the attacker needs to steer the bolt around them. If a bolt hits the unprotected defender, it transfers energy from the defender to the attacker - or vice versa if it hits a shield. This discipline is played best-of-five with 60-second rounds,
- Head Throwing is basically a normal hammer throwing event. Players need to gain speed by making rhythmic and fast joystick movements and release the head at the right moment to throw it as far as possible.
- Metamorph Marathon: Here players need to navigate an obstacle race again the clock. They control a metamorph which can be morphed into five different shapes with different advantages and disadvantages. This means one of the player's task is to decide which form is best suited for which part of the course and to balance the energy reserves.
There are no ZX Spectrum user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Feb, 1988||357 out of 1000||36|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.