DescriptionThe Korth Trilogy is a series of children's Science fiction adventure books written by Peter K. McBride and published by Puffin books in the early 1980's. The three books in this series are ;
- The Korth Trilogy 1 : Escape from Arkaron
- The Korth Trilogy 2 : Beseiged
- The Korth Trilogy 3 : Into the Empire
- Fog : In this game one, two or three symbols are placed on the game screen and the player must position their scooter and shoot Korth guards while being careful not to their allies.
- Oldren : This is a turn based game in which the player has command of nine units and must attack the Oldren radar station. This is defended by three strongholds, half a dozen guards and a force field. Two of the players units can punch a hold in the force field but this exists for one turn only. The object is to take the radar station but if too many units are killed the game is lost
- Empire : This is a resource management game in which the player must run the Korth Empire in the absence of the Imperial computer. There are three main resources to control, metal, fuel and bathmud, together with the number of ships, and guards needed to quash planetary uprisings
At the end of each mini game the player is offered the chance to replay. There is no automatic progression between the games, after each the Spectrum must be reset and the next game loaded.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.