DescriptionPercy the Potty Pigeon for the Spectrum is a completely different game than its C64 counterpart. In the C64 game, Percy's task was to build a nest from twigs. In the Spectrum game, the nest is in perfect order and Percy has to feed his offspring instead by finding and feeding them worms.
The game area consists of eleven screens that are filled with many enemies that want to hurt Percy, including dogs, cats, spiders, frogs, and even cars, planes and helicopters. They can be evaded or bombed with explosive eggs. To complete a level, Percy must pick up all worms from the ground and return them one at a time to the chicks in the nest on the start screen. A red bird will try to snatch away worms that are in Percy's mouth. Percy must also watch his energy meter: energy is necessary to fly and can be refilled by landing and standing still for a while or by catching and eating a mayfly. Landing, eating and bombing will make Percy drop a worm he is carrying. Once a level is completed, the game restarts at a higher skill level, of which there are five in total.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Potty Pigeon" -- Informal name
There are no reviews for this game.
|Home Computing Weekly||Dec 18, 1984||100|
|Crash!||Jan, 1985||70 out of 100||70|
|Sinclair User||Feb, 1985||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Spectrum Computing (For ZX Spectrum: games database, magazine references, magazine adverts, additional material. )
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (novel / video game) (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX-Art - online archive of pixel art and 8-bit music (For ZX Spectrum: music, credits, pixel art.)
Title music excerpt inspired by: