DescriptionPHM Pegasus is a combination simulation and action game. You control a naval hydrofoil missile boat, and need to complete a variety of different missions. Some of the missions include destroying all enemy vessels in a given area, surveillance requiring you to identify the location of enemy ships (without sinking them!), or to escort a supply ship through hostile territory. As missions are successfully completed you earn points based on how successful the mission was, and with increasing points you can advance in rank, from deck mopper up to admiral. Your performance on one mission won't have an affect on future ones, and you can choose to play missions out of order as well. Several missions include other craft you can control to help out (both ships and helicopters). A time compression mode is included, which can be used to reduce the amount of time waiting to arrive at a destination, or even left on to make the action sequences more challenging.
There are no promo images for this game
- "PHM Pegasus: Patrol Hydrofoil Missile Craft Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
- "P.H.M. Pegasus" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Nov, 1987||4.6 out of 12||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- October 1988 (issue #13) - Included in the Top-100 list of 1987/1988 (editorial staff selection)
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Electronic Arts, Amstrad CPC) (For Amstrad CPC464, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH41423; additional material.)
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Electronic Arts, C64) (For Commodore 64, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH17280; additional material.)
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Electronic Arts, ZX Spectrum) (For ZX Spectrum, Cassette: exhibit reference ID CH35579; additional material.)
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Compatibility information page about the original game and its DOSBox versions. )
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)