DescriptionYou play Rick Dangerous, an Indiana Jones type who's on a quest to find the lost Coolu Amazon tribe. However, his plane crashes in the middle of a bunch of crazed Coolus. Hopefully he's up to the challenge of escaping. If he is, he will find himself in the pyramid of Egypt with no easy way past leaders and their minions, and then engulfed in a web of traps in a Nazi base.
Rick Dangerous is a platform game across over 100 screens, in which Rick has his gun in one hand, and dynamite sticks in another. You must take a methodical approach to clearing each screen, as there are traps in place which will need memorizing and preempting where possible. Use the dynamite wisely, for enemies you can't get into the purely-horizontal range of your gun.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the ZX Spectrum release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Jul, 1989||87 out of 100||87|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Jul, 1989||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CartoonThere is a cartoon about the story with the original game.
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (issue #00) - #71 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Arcade Adventure (Check 'em out)
- ST Format
- January 1990 (issue #06) - Included in the list 50 Games of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Rick Dangerous Flash (flash-based browser remake of Rick Dangerous.)
- Rick Dangerous - Resurrected (Fan site with extensive information about the Rick Dangerous games (all platforms).)