DescriptionIn this text and graphics adventure mystery game you are the world's greatest sleuth - Sherlock Holmes. Teamed up with Doctor Watson and dealing with the inept Inspector Lestrade, you must solve a double murder in Leatherhead. As well as studying the clues, you must interrogate NPCs, who will react differently if they know certain information.
Time is important to the game - you have a limited amount, and must make use of trains which come at varying times. Unusually, the descriptive text given by the game is kept separate from entered commands, which are stored at the bottom of the screen.
Part of the Following Groups
- Fictional character: Sherlock Holmes
- Game Engine: Inglish
- Inspiration: Literature
- Protagonist: P.I. (Private Investigator)
There are no reviews for this game.
|Sinclair User||Oct, 1984||9 out of 10||90|
|Crash!||Oct, 1984||8 out of 10||80|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Feb, 1986||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (for C64: high quality software sets (box; digitalised manual; miscellaneous; screenshots))
- Lemon 64 (for C64: game entry database; music; manual; cover art digitalizations; additional material)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (video game) (encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material (including – cassete inlay, advertisement, instructions); magazine references; magazine adverts)
Copyright © 1984:
Written as a group effort, headed by: