DescriptionDisplayed from a 1st-person perspective or view; i.e. from the viewer's own eyes (not used in describing interactive fiction, as all interactive fiction is 1st-person by definition).
Metal Rage: Defender of the Earth is a shooting game in which the player controls a tank inside city environments....
Command giant HERCs in head-to-head combat over network / modem or against the computer. The two-player aspect of this game...
Command heavily-armed HERCs against relentless automated Cybrids (Cyborg Hybrids; intelligent creatures designed by mankind, who rebelled against us) in this...
The attack on Earth by the Cybrids has been repelled and humanity is starting to rebuild. But a second wave...
This expansion disk comes on 3.5 floppys and adds digitized speech like the voices of your commander or your fellow...
In Metamorph Meena, the player controls Mai, a little girl who has a crush on an older boy who, naturally,...
In the third and final outing of the Metroid Prime series, bounty hunter Samus Aran is contacted by the Galactic...
Nintendo DS (2004)
Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt is the demo version of the regular Nintendo DS title Metroid Prime: Hunters. This version...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Elite
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 Half-Life
- 95 Gran Turismo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.09 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.91 Monster Rancher Battle Card Episode II (2000)
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.13 Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.86 World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.05 Wolfenstein 3D (2009)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.