DescriptionThe player sees the game world as if through their own eyes.
Early in the 21st century, a sudden shortage of energy and food caused World War III - the most devastating...
The title screen of the game has a brief blurb that also neatly encapsulates the game -- MISSION OBJECTIVE: DESTROY...
Apple II (1987)
The geographical educational game is set on the map of California, USA. Players drive an 18-wheel truck around the state...
Apple II (1985)
Crosscountry USA is an educational game for ages 10 and up, and the first in the Crosscountry series created by...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Crossfire is a single screen 1st person perspective shooter where you are a policeman leading 'The Untouchables' against the mob...
CRC 2005 mixes rally and road racing in one single game, with very different vehicles, and racing circuits, of which...
Crossword Buff 501 is a collection of single player crossword puzzles. There are six kinds of puzzles in this product...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Cross Words Deluxe is a single-player, shareware crossword game. This game was released as shareware with a limited number of...
Windows 3.x (1996)
A collection of crossword and word seek puzzles that you can solve on your PC. It comes with a crossword...
CR Sushiya no Taishō is a pachinko simulation game, part of Irem's long-running Pachinko Paradise series. It is a stripped-down...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Elite
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 Half-Life
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 BioShock
- 94 Perfect Dark
- 94 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.67 Shadow Warrior Classic Redux (2013)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.66 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.