DescriptionThe player sees the game world as if through their own eyes.
In ÜberSoldier Karl Stolz destroyed the ZE1-Complex in which the ÜberMacht revived the dead and produced ÜberSoldiers. The opposition believed...
Criminal Case is a law enforcement-themed puzzle solving game originally dedicated as a Facebook application game. The player takes on...
An anonymous traveler of the cosmos finds himself at the foot of a mysterious tower whose doors are ominously marked...
Crimson Room is a room escape game, created with Shockwave Flash for web game portals. It is a very short...
Crimson Skies is an arcade flight simulator, set in an alternate reality in the year 1937. Based on a FASA...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Critical Bullet: 7th Target is a sequel to Bounty Hunter Sara: Holy Mountain no Teiō. The stage is Neo Tokyo,...
Early in the 21st century, a sudden shortage of energy and food caused World War III - the most devastating...
The title screen of the game has a brief blurb that also neatly encapsulates the game -- MISSION OBJECTIVE: DESTROY...
Apple II (1987)
The geographical educational game is set on the map of California, USA. Players drive an 18-wheel truck around the state...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Elite
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 Half-Life
- 95 Gran Turismo
- 95 Grand Theft Auto V
- 95 BioShock
- 94 Perfect Dark
- 94 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.64 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.62 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Paris wa Moeteiru ka (2001)
- 4.60 The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (1999)
- 4.60 World of Outlaws: Sprint Car Racing 2002 (2002)
- 4.59 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.