DescriptionThe player sees the game world as if through the own eyes.
PlayStation 2 (2005)
S.L.A.I. – Steel Lancer Arena International is a Playstation 2 sequel to 2002 XBox title Phantom Crash. The story takes...
The Slaughtering Grounds is a zombie-themed first person shooter. The player controls a survivor who must kill zombies. There is...
You play the role of Yujiro, a student at a local high school where a highly anticipated school event is...
Slayer is a first-person action RPG using the AD&D 2nd Edition license and rules. Choose from the usual assortment of...
Slayers is based on an manga series of the same name (also known as Lina the Teenage Sorceress). The heroine...
Lina Inverse, the teenage sorceress, and Gourry Gabriev, her swordsman sidekick, are out traveling the countryside after having successfully "liberated"...
The aim of Sleeping Girl is to molest a sleeping girl and make her reach ecstasy without waking her. On...
Slender's Woods is a first-person horror game where the player has to escape from the evil entity known as Slender...
Maggie is left bankrupt after her divorce from Freddy Gold, a Las Vegas casino owner. After her ex-husband death in...
Slot simulates, as its title suggests, a casino slot machine: the player starts with a balance of 0, and spends...
The game SLOT-8 is a simulation of an 8-way pay slot gambling machine.You are presented with the slot machine screen,...
Atari 2600 (1979)
Slot Machine is an electronic slot machine simulation for one or two players. Players start with twenty five coins, and...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.83 ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 RalliSport Challenge 2 (2004)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
- 4.67 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.