DescriptionThe genre currently in the system for a general third-person perspective, kept to keep track of the games that still need to be over to the new genres. When everything is moved over, it will be removed. When a non-specific 3rd-person perspective is used, use the other one called '3rd-person'.
In Ruben & Lullaby the player is called in as a spectator when the lovers Ruben and Lullaby are having...
Rubik's Cube is a simulation of the popular puzzle game. You are given a cube where each side is broken...
Nintendo DS (2005)
The Rub Rabbits! is the sequel to the DS launch title Feel the Magic XY/XX. As with the first title,...
It's the storm to end all storms! Cold, wind, blowing snow - all conspiring to ruin that most magical of...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
Rugby League 2: World Cup Edition is an updated version of Rugby League 2, a rugby league simulation (rugby league...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Rugrats Go Wild is based on the 2003 animated film of the same name, which crosses over the Nickelodeon TV...
Based on the movie of the same name, the toddlers and babies collectively known as the Rugrats are stuck on...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie is based on the 2000 movie of the same name, which in turn is based...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 NHL '94
- 94 NFL 2K1
- 94 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- 94 Metal Gear Solid
- 94 Mass Effect 2
- 94 God of War III
- 94 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Project Gotham Racing 2
- 93 Panzer Dragoon Saga
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.52 Um Jammer Lammy (1999)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.50 FEZ (2012)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.49 Alien Breed: Special Edition 92 (1992)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.49 NFL 2K1 (2000)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.