DescriptionThe genre currently in the system for a general third-person perspective, kept to keep track of the games that still need to be over to the new genres. When everything is moved over, it will be removed. When a non-specific 3rd-person perspective is used, use the other one called '3rd-person'.
ZX Spectrum (1983)
The Adventures Of St. Bernard is a single player arcade style game.The player takes the role of a St Bernard...
Adventures With Chickens is a single person shareware puzzle game with both educational and shoot 'em up elements.The player takes...
In this short browser game players follow a day in the life of the black cat Eric. It is comprised...
Nintendo 64 (1997)
In the tradition of F-Zero and Wipeout, AeroGauge is a sci-fi racer that pits you and a friend in a...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Aesop's Garden is a puzzle game in which the player must guide Aesop round his garden moving blocks and activating...
Xbox 360 (2009)
A Fading Melody is a 2D platformer that puts the player in the black and white mind of a female...
Most other games under the EA Sports brand are about sports which are popular in America or Europe. AFL '98...
Windows 3.x (1996)
The first ever licensed AFL game puts you in the drivers seat of all 16 AFL clubs, where you must...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 World Series Baseball 2K3
- 91 Tower Toppler
- 91 Space Invaders Infinity Gene
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Ninja Gaiden
- 91 NCAA Football 2005
- 91 NCAA Football 06
- 91 Madden NFL 2005
- 91 Final Fantasy X
- 91 Battlezone
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.49 Alien Breed: Special Edition 92 (1992)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.47 God of War: Ghost of Sparta (2010)
- 4.46 Shaun White Snowboarding (2008)
- 4.46 Space Channel 5 (Special Edition) (2003)
- 4.46 Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (2003)
- 4.46 Kirby Super Star Ultra (2008)
- 4.45 Forbidden Siren 2 (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.