DescriptionThe genre currently in the system for a general third-person perspective, kept to keep track of the games that still need to be over to the new genres. When everything is moved over, it will be removed. When a non-specific 3rd-person perspective is used, use the other one called '3rd-person'.
Matt Hayes' Fishing is a fishing simulation game that can be played as a single player game off-line or as...
Maverick Bird is a fangame based on Flappy Bird with the visual aesthetics of the developer's previous game Super Hexagon....
Game Boy (1992)
In Max, sequel to The Adventures of Star Saver, the player takes control over Max and has to save the...
In this forever pursuit of a game, you play as a cop who has just got off duty. In a...
Max Injury lets the player use the touch screen in order to launch and guide a crash test dummy named...
Max Power Racing is a racing simulation game. It is licensed by the UK magazine Max Power. It features cars...
MaxRacer is a futuristic racing game similar to Wipeout. There are three courses and five different racers, each with their...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- 94 Metal Gear Solid
- 94 Mass Effect 2
- 93 Vagrant Story
- 93 Panzer Dragoon Saga
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- 93 Mass Effect 2
- 93 LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
- 93 LittleBigPlanet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 Crystal Defenders (2008)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.52 Um Jammer Lammy (1999)
- 4.52 Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 (2004)
- 4.50 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 (2003)
- 4.49 Alien Breed: Special Edition 92 (1992)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.47 TrackMania Sunrise eXtreme (2005)
- 4.47 God of War: Ghost of Sparta (2010)
- 4.47 FEZ (2012)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.