DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Everyone wanted a cut of Ocean's success with Hunchback, but not everyone wanted to pay Century for its licensing rights....
Atari 2600 (2005)
A 4k game (three more than its predecessor!), Hunchy 2 boasts more bells and whistles (admittedly more bells than whistles)...
Hundreds consists of different levels filled with circles that contain numbers. By moving the mouse pointer over a circle the...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
You are dead. In life, you were a warrior who took many other lives. But now, your own life at...
A tasty little confection sits on a charming cottage's window sill, perhaps cooling or awaiting a cup of tea to...
The player controls the growth rate of a jolly round sumo wrestler floating around a zero-gravity ring by directing the...
Hunt is a cross between a first person shooter game (FPS) and a wilderness hunting game. The game begins in...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Hunter is a top view single screen shooter where you control a spacecraft and you must move between the rectangles...
The year is 2015. A race of technologically superior aliens known as the Masters have invaded many planets, exterminating or...
Commodore 64 (1985)
You are the pilot of an aircraft on a one man mission to destroy major enemy targets as well as...
Commodore 64 (1987)
Your Hunter starship has been sucked into a black hole, and emerged in a region filled with hives of re-spawning...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.