DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Harmony is a sprite-based First Person Shooter based on the ZDoom engine, an advanced source port for Doom. You fight...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Harms Way is a hybrid of racing and shooting. It was released for free on XBLA. In the Driver mode...
Vardit is a promotional game, which was handed to anyone who purchased three packets of Vered Hagalil chocolate bar.The player...
Harrier Attack II is a sequel to the popular 1980's game by Durell Software, Harrier Attack.Flying your Harrier jump-jet you...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
The game for Game Boy Advance based on the second Harry Potter book and movie is, like its predecessor, an...
From Argonaut, developers of the first Harry Potter game for PlayStation, comes the sequel, with mostly the same gameplay style...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DS (2011)
The game follows the movie's plot, following Harry Potter as he tries to enlist Hogwarts students to his new secret...
The PC game based on the third Harry Potter story is, like its counterpart on consoles, a three-dimensional action adventure,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Gauntlet
- 96 Elite
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.81 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.80 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.74 Horizon: Zero Dawn (2017)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.