DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Commodore 64 (1985)
You are the pilot of an aircraft on a one man mission to destroy major enemy targets as well as...
Commodore 64 (1987)
Your Hunter starship has been sucked into a black hole, and emerged in a region filled with hives of re-spawning...
Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer takes place 10 years after the original Hunter: The Reckoning in the same sleepy town...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
The town of Ashcroft is plagued by darkness once again. A cult of evil has formed; the undead threaten the...
Hunting Unlimited is a first person hunting game in a 3D environment. The different game animals that can be hunted...
Hurdles is a single player side-scrolling game in which the player flies a space ship along a narrow corridor. Along...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Level Pack One! is an expansion for Hurdle Turtle. It adds a new turtle (Pirate Turtle) as well as three...
The Slob Zone is under the control of Bob the Slob, the leader of the Hardcore Union of Radical Litterbugs,...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Hurricane is a one or two player, shareware, keyboard controlled shooter based on the Atari game Tempest.As in the original...
Hurricane Airfire is a standard top down shoot 'em up. The player controls an aircraft and tries to shoot down...
Game Gear (1994)
Hurricanes is based on the 90's cartoon show. You play as Cal and must play through 12 levels. The objective...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.