DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
PlayStation 2 (2008)
This special value pack contains two of Capcom's classic fighting games at an affordable price! It includes:Hyper Street Fighter II:...
Go around in your tank and shoot the bad guys and avoid getting shot in the process.
Hypertron is a single player, keyboard controlled, sci-fi shooter.The backstory is that in the future this is the must-play game...
Commodore 64 (2011)
Hyper Viper is a top view maze game where the screen scrolls in various directions when you move, and the...
A 3D shooter similar to Space Harrier. Control different futuristic flying vehicles and blast your way through numerous enemies and...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Hype: The Time Quest for the Game Boy Color lets you play as the Playmobil knight Hype, who has been...
Wii U (2014)
Hyrule Warriors is a hack and slash action game set in The Legend of Zelda universe with gameplay very similar...
I am Jesus is a ballistics game similar to Scorched Earth, in which you control Jesus as he attempts to...
IAS is a sci-fi horizontally scrolling shoot-em-up. The player controls a fighter craft, defending a human space colony against the...
PS Vita (2015)
IA/VT Colorful is a rhythm game in a style similar to the Hatsune Miku series, in which a fictional singer...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.