DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
A one-on-one fighting game based on the "Kin-niku man" anime series starring heroic wrestlers and their ringside adventures.The game is...
Kinnikuman: Dirty Challenger is a wrestling game based in the Kinnikuman (or Muscleman, as it's known in other countries) anime...
Kinnikuman: Muscle Generations is a Japan only game, which is based on the Kinnikuman (Muscleman) manga/anime series. There are several...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max put the Kinnikuman game series to a new level. Now, the game includes 33 characters...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2: Tokumori is the sequel to Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max. In this game the...
WonderSwan Color (2002)
Kinnikuman Nisei: Dream Tag Match is a wrestling game based in the manga/anime series of the same name. It features...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Pinky Street: Kira Kira Music Hour is a music/rhythm game where you control a dancing girl by tapping your stylus...
Wii U (2015)
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is a follow-up to the 2005 DS game Kirby: Canvas Curse with similar gameplay. One...
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
Kirby: Planet Robobot is a 2.5D side-scrolling platform game that uses traditional Kirby platform gameplay; the aim of the game...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Kirby's back with a bunch of fun adventures! Explore Dream Land and defeat King Dedede, tame the ferocious Dynablade, explore...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.