DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Lazer Trap is a abstract game similar to the classic arcade game Qix in gameplay. Your aim is to fill...
This is another variation on Lunar Lander, where a rocket in free-fall must be guided to a safe landing on...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Leapfrog is a single player variant of Frogger.The player takes control of a frog sitting by the side of the...
Commodore 64 (1985)
Leaping Larry is a flick-screen platformer where you play the role of Larry, a caveman who has been given the...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
You are Special Agent Louis Mooney aka Leapin' Louie and you have been captured by the Grong Empire and you...
Leap of Fate is a twin-stick shooter about four mages who want to bring down a sinister cult in New...
Learning Fun 1: Scurve Invaders is an educational game that combines space shooting with maths problem solving. The player controls...
Apple II (1984)
There are four kinds of education as different games for kids. They include knowledge and order of the digits (the...
Leaving is a short interactive story made by William David as a way to say goodbye to his colleagues at...
Le Concert ff (fortissimo) is a rhythm game in which the player takes the role of a young male classic...
Le Concert pp (pianissimo) is a rhythm game in which the player takes the role of a young female classic...
Originally designed as the heroes of a teaser game for phenomedia's Sven Bomwollen series, these garden gnomes dressed in leather...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.