DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
This promotional CD-ROM came in Nestlé cereals. It was made to promote LEGO's then-new BIONICLE line. It features interactive content...
This is a teaser game for part 8 in the famous Leisure Suit Larry Series: Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum...
Ellen grew up in a quiet village together with her father and brother. One night, she had a strange dream....
Lemma is a first-person puzzle platform game. It is set in a surreal, physics-driven voxel world called Lemma. It is...
In Lemming Rampage, the player uses a catapult to throw lemmings into the air. By using objects such as trampolines,...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Based on the movie (and first three books of the series), Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events for Game...
Lenny Loosejocks in Billabong Bunyip Boomerang Bash is a single player, keyboard controlled, casual arcade-style game. Deep inside the billabong...
Atari ST (1992)
Leonid is a Tetris clone in high resolution for one player written in GFA Basic.At the main menu the player...
Leo Steel runs around the ruins of the ancient Aztek runes in the jungles, deserts, and caves collecting lost gold.In...
Leprechaun is a simple 2D arcade game. The player is in a forest and must collect a pot of gold...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.