DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
In 21st century, Tokyo was suddenly attacked by combined forces of robotic and organic alien races. A special giant mecha...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
Take on Mick the Meat Kicker in this martial arts simulation. The game takes place in a garden, with lots...
Players take on the role of a walking tomato called Tomatobowerman and get to kick their way to victory against...
You are a pair of trousers. The screen is filled with a board game that has been subdivided into blue...
KickIt is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up for the Amiga. It is a minimalist brawler where there is only one kind of...
The evil wizard Belzed and his forces have attacked the kingdom of Lowrel, killed its king and queen and kidnapped...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Kick Off is a two-player table football simulator. Each player controls a team of 11 figures which are ordered on...
Kicks is a French Qix clone. As in Qix the player must "catch" a percentage of the game screen (70%...
Collect the fruit, avoid the snakes and creatures and try not to fall in any pitfalls in Kid. Stephan Vogler's...
Kidditch is a small, free game made for the 2016 Vancouver Global Game Jam. It is based on the player-versus-player...
Game Boy (1993)
Kid Dracula is a side-scroller and a parody of the Castlevania series. The difference is you play as a young...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.