DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
NFLRZ Emergency is a 'search and rescue' avoidance game, where one plays as 'Torgogo' who is on a mission to...
NFL Xtreme is a licensed NFL game with 30 official teams and stadiums. Loosely simulating American football, games are played...
This football game is a followup to NFL Xtreme. The game contains both an NFL and NFLPA license and features...
N.GEN Racing is a racing game for the Playstation. Instead of a car, like in most racing games, you control...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
Nibbler is a variant of Rock-Ola's arcade game of the same name. A cruel witch has turned everyone around her,...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Nibbly '92 is a worm/nibble/snake game, where the player controls a growing snake while eating dots in an enclosed maze....
Nickelodeon GUTS is based off of the Nickelodeon TV show in the late 90's that is basically American Gladiators for...
The entire galaxy is threatened by a virus epidemic, which transforms humans into alien controlled mutants. This worst case scenario...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Nicktoons Movin' is an EyeToy mini-game collection based on popular Nickelodeon cartoons. The game features 13 different mini-games with different...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Nicktoons Unite! is a 3D person action platformer. Danny Phantom, SpongeBob SquarePants, Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron, all known from...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.