DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Xbox 360 (2011)
The second PopCap compilation for Xbox 360 bundles another four games for the retail release previously already available on XBL:...
TRS-80 CoCo (1981)
Popcorn! is a game based on the 1978 arcade game Avalanche by Atari (which itself spawned the Atari 2600 hit,...
Game Boy (1990)
Popeye is an action game based on the Popeye comics. Popeye finds himself in a maze (everything except the characters...
Game Boy (1991)
Popeye 2 is a side-scrolling platform game in which the player plays as Popeye. The player can walk in all...
This game aims to help younger Japanese speaking children learn some English vocabulary words. The game features Popeye the Sailorman,...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
While going out for a walk one day, Popeye and Olive Oyl were harassed by Bluto once again. Sick of...
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Pop 'n Magic is a platformer with single-screen stages, similar in concept to Bubble Bobble. Demons have attacked a lovely...
Animation Melody is one of the many titles in Konami's long-running pop'n music rhythm game franchise. Notes scroll toward the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 96 Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Gauntlet
- 96 Elite
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 Summer Carnival '92: Recca (1992)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.