DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
From Japan comes a unique game where you are given a ball on a string.The object of the game is...
Pendulum Quest is a color matching game where a ball swings from a pendulum at the top of the screen....
PenG is a single person, 3D, mouse controlled, shooter.The game consists of a four worlds, all of which vary slightly...
Sinclair QL (1985)
Pengi is a clone of Pengo. It is a single-screen game where Pengi, the penguin, is trapped in a maze...
Penguin Angel is a casual game for the iPhone. In the game, penguins have escaped from the London Zoo and...
SEGA Master System (1987)
In Penguin Land, you must control a penguin trying to get his (her?) egg down to the bottom of the...
Penguin's Journey is an arcade puzzle game where the player must build bridges for migrating penguins.The penguins march slowly from...
Pengy is based on the arcade game Pengo where you have to move about a maze and move the walls...
In this isometric puzzle-solving action platformer, you wake up and you cannot remember where you are. Turns out, you are...
People Hate What They Can't Understand is a short game made for Kafeithekeaton's "Open Surreal Game Challenge" of which the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 97 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Gauntlet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.