DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Windows Mobile (2005)
Pocket UFO is a remake of the classic X-COM: UFO Defense for Pocket PC devices.In the game you run X-COM,...
Pocket Wizard: Magic Fantasy! follows a young mage on her quest to become the Croesus pixel world. Fortunately she has...
Players take on the role of Hashimoto, a studious human boy who gets transformed into a dinosaur by one of...
This is a single player or two player simultaneous game. It has wonderful "Super Deformed" type graphics set in ancient...
The sequel to Pocky & Rocky brings back the cooperative shooter action to the SNES with enhanced gameplay mechanics. Princess...
Commodore 64 (1985)
Pod is a side-view scrolling game where the screen scrolls from left to right when you move as you control...
POD SpeedZone is the sequel to the original POD for the PC. It is a simple, futuristic racer, where you...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
To escape the Planet of Steps, Pogo must paint each of the 28 steps set colour on each of the...
Pogo-A-Gogo is a game which tasks the player to help George gather his various objects - ranging from toys to...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.