DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Xbox 360 (2008)
Portal: Still Alive is the stand-alone Xbox 360 version of Portal with a few changes compared to the previous release...
Portal: The Flash Version is - like its name - an unofficial Flash edition of the game Portal.Without much background...
SEGA Master System (1988)
In Poseidon Wars 3-D, you have just entered the navy as a cadet and you must make your way up...
Aaron Premo is angry and wants to take his anger out on random people by going around shooting them.In Postal...
Postal 2: Shtopor Zhzh0t! is an official Russian add-on for Postal 2. It takes place in the town of Mukhosransk,...
Postal III is the sequel to Running With Scissors' over-the-top violent, black humour-filled Postal 2. Following the nuclear devastation of...
Postal: Real Edition plays the same as the original browser game Postal by Aaron Premo but features improved graphics, such...
In a post-apocalyptic future, robots have finally conquered over the humans. However, in their calculations they left out one crucial...
Commodore 64 (1984)
You play the role of Bill Stickers, a billboard paster. You paste the billboards across town, to display the advertisements...
Game Boy Advance (2007)
Postman Pat and the Greendale Rocket is based on the famous TV cartoon series about happy and friendly Postman Pat...
Mattel Aquarius (1984)
The people of Happy-Happy are all living very cheerful lives, except for Postman Pot who each day has to risk...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.