DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Psyche Metal THE BLEEDING is a bullet hell horror shoot 'em up, and a sequel to a series of games...
Psychiatric is a variant of Space Panic. Like the original arcade game, it's a single screen platform game where the...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
Psychic Force Complete is a compilation of 3 System 11 / System 12 arcade fighting games: Psychic Force Psychic Force...
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Psychic Storm is a vertically scrolling shoot-em-up in which the player takes the role of four characters who must protect...
Psycho Dream is a side-scrolling action game with light platforming elements, similar in style to Valis games, though less story-driven....
SEGA Master System (1989)
Psycho Fox is a platform game where you play a fox and you must get through seven worlds, consisting of...
Psycho-Nics Oscar is a 2D platform-shooting game. The player controls a powerful mecha (giant Japanese robot), named Oscar. He fights...
Psychotoxic is a first-person shooter where the player controls one Angela Prophet, whose mission is simply to save the world...
Psycho Waluigi is an unlicensed freeware game made by Thunder Dragon starring Nintendo's character Waluigi as he tries to take...
Psyduck's Shuffle Surprise! gives the player four Pokémon images on cards and asks them to remember a certain one (for...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Two games in one pack (Psyvariar Medium Unit together with revision), Psyvariar is a vertical-scrolling sci-fi shooter.In the game, the...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.