DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
PS Vita (2012)
Reality Fighters is a non-realistic fighting game where players can customize their fighters and take photos of themselves to use...
Really Big Sky, the sequel to Big Sky, is a twin-stick side-scrolling shooter with a craft set in space. Everything...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
The action in Realm Of The Undead takes place over three stages. In the first stage, the player finds himself...
The Limited Edition of Realms of the Haunting features the following additional content: Director's cut extended 8 minute video introduction...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
REALPLAY Puzzlesphere is an action puzzle game in the vein of Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball using the Realplay...
Atari 2600 (1987)
This features one or two player action, with a wide range of moves. There are 4 distinct players - unusual...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Real Video Blackjack is a very realistic simulation of a video blackjack machine like those found in casinos. The object...
Reaper Arena is a side-scrolling action game wherein the player takes the role of a nameless commando sent on missions...
The Reap is a classic arcade shooter in Zaxxon style. The game has 4 stages. First you shoot enemies in...
Reaxxion is a Breakout variant with a twist. While it asks you to destroy all blocks on a level, using...
A Special collectors double pack featuring X-Wing & Rebel Assault.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.