DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
TRS-80 CoCo (1981)
Popcorn! is a game based on the 1978 arcade game Avalanche by Atari (which itself spawned the Atari 2600 hit,...
Game Boy (1990)
Popeye is an action game based on the Popeye comics. Popeye finds himself in a maze (everything except the characters...
Game Boy (1991)
Popeye 2 is a side-scrolling platform game in which the player plays as Popeye. The player can walk in all...
This game aims to help younger Japanese speaking children learn some English vocabulary words. The game features Popeye the Sailorman,...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
While going out for a walk one day, Popeye and Olive Oyl were harassed by Bluto once again. Sick of...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi (2010)
TurboGrafx CD (1992)
Pop 'n Magic is a platformer with single-screen stages, similar in concept to Bubble Bobble. Demons have attacked a lovely...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Gauntlet
- 96 Elite
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.85 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.80 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.75 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.74 Horizon: Zero Dawn (2017)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.71 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.