DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
This collector's edition of the game includes: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Skull mask Bracelet with game logo Users...
Nintendo DS (2009)
n-Space brings the Call of Duty franchise to the Nintendo DS for the third time with Call of Duty: Modern...
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is the first game in Call of Duty series for PlayStation Portable. It is...
Nintendo DS (2008)
The follow up from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on the Nintendo DS and follows similar gameplay. It is...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
This version of Call of Duty: World at War is very different from its counterparts. Aside from the graphics engine,...
This is a short game created to promote the launch of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. It consists of a short...
Commodore 64 (1987)
In this game, players control Calvin, whose task is to rid the caverns of various enemies including flying robot hats...
You are Captain Jim Cane. You are dead but you cannot rest as yet. The locket of your dearly departed...
This freeware remake of the Spanish platform game from 1985 replaces the 8-bit graphics and sounds with modern, enhanced assets...
A soul is trapped inside a world of paintings. Guide it through the strange and puzzling labyrinths of Cameltry as...
The Cameraman is a port of the TurboGrafx-16 game Gekisha Boy, in which you play the part as a camera...
Camgoo Sixplay brings the gameplay experience of the PlayStation 2 EyeToy peripheral and games to the PC. Like the EyeToy...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.