DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Commodore 64 (1994)
Dark Caves is a H.E.R.O. clone in which the you control a treasure hunter searching for treasure under the surface...
Arkhan was born in a post-apocalyptic world and raised in a Stallite (Citadel of Light), one of the few places...
Dark Edge is a 3D versus fighting game set in the twenty-fifth century in which the world is controlled by...
In this spaceflight 'simulator' / 3D shooter, your race (the Delphins) is sharing a far away planet with the Halons....
Darkfall is a fantasy-themed 'sandbox'-style massively multiplayer online roleplaying game. It differs from the majority of its peers by featuring...
Dark Horizon is a futuristic dogfight flight simulation set in space. The game takes place in the Enosta universe, where...
Dark Judgement is a classic side scrolling beat 'em up developed by Frankenstein Studio. In this game the player will...
SSI's Dark Legions is a strategy/action game similar to Archon and its remake Archon Ultra.An action/strategy game, in Dark Legions...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 96 Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
- 96 Metroid Prime
- 96 Grand Theft Auto V
- 96 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 96 Gauntlet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
- 4.69 Outlaws: Handful of Missions (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.