DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Dezaemon is a game designing application that lets aspiring developers create their own vertical scrolling shoot-'em-up. Players have control over...
Nintendo 64 (1998)
Dezaemon 3D is more of a game creator than an actual game. While it ships with two games, what really...
A top-down scrolling shooter. Players control a helicopter and must fight their way through several levels, shooting everything that moves....
Xbox 360 (2012)
Diabolical Pitch is a fast-paced game controlled exclusively through the Kinect peripheral. Players control baseball player McAllister through a third-person...
In Diamond Ball III the player controls a colored ball that bounces up and down, and the player can only...
Diamond Caves is a clone of the Amiga game Emerald Mine which is a conversion of the classic Boulder Dash....
While treasure hunting you discover a huge shaft leading deep underground. Bloody marks on the walls warn you of a...
Commodore PET/CBM (1990)
Diamond Hunt II is a re-make of Diamond Hunt. In the game the player (Q) can walk around generated levels...
The followup to Diamond Luis continues in the Boulder Dash fashion. It has the same graphics as the first game,...
Diamond Luis is a small Boulder Dash clone, perhaps the only one for the Spectravideo system. Graphically, it is very...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.