DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
Apple II (1981)
Falcons is a Phoenix variant. Aliens move in formation at the top of the screen, occasionally swooping down on you...
Atari 2600 (2005)
Fall Down pits Red against Blue*. The object is to capture platforms by falling through the hole. Whoever captures the...
The Fallen Angels is a 2D one-on-one fighting game, it's art design resembling to some extent the Kings of Fighters...
Sometime in the 2050s, the crippling "Shiva" virus begins to spread across the globe. With evidence suggesting Shiva has been...
Episode-1 is the prologue to the Fallen survival horror series, modelled after Resident Evil and Silent Hill. The players guide...
Fallen Lords is set in the Land of Dead, where three armies: Angels, Demons & Dead Souls are eternally fighting...
In this Star Trek fan game, you command the starship USS Enterprise. In a deadly stretch space, stars are falling...
Fall of Atlantis 2.0 game is a cross between a common platform game and a Bust-a-Move puzzle game where you...
The Fall of Atlantis is a top-down shooter game, a sequel to Project: Atlantis. Three years after the original game,...
The Fall of Gods is an updated version of The Fall of Gods. While the previous version ended with a...
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 3.68 Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (2002)
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.09 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.01 Metroid (2007)
- 4.86 Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (2010)
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.13 Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.84 Ice Guys (1997)
- 4.71 Far Cry 2 (Collector's Edition) (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.