DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
PC Booter (1983)
Freddy Fish is an arcade action game where your goal is to become the biggest fish in the sea! On...
Freddy's Rescue Roundup is an action platform game where you need to collect all of the chickens on the screen...
This freeware remake of the Spanish platform game from 1983 recreates the levels and gameplay of the original, while updating...
The playfield is represented by a ring, on the inside of which are thinkers, stickmen who produce ideas and knowledge,...
In Freedom City Runners the player takes the role of an athlete who has overslept on the day of the...
In Freedom Force, Rad Rex and his partner Manic Jackson are part of an elite counter terrorism unit. Their mission...
PS Vita (2014)
The year is 102014. The Earth's surface lay in ruins, no longer able to sustain human life. As such, humans...
Nintendo DS (2006)
As a man living in the island cities of Sorgele, air pirates loom over the population. They shot down your...
Apple II (1982)
Free Fall is an action game where the player controls a man who has to fall from the top of...
The war between the Coalition and the Alliance depicted in Starlancer had raged on and the Alliance forces were losing....
Freerunning Extreme is a parkour game where the player has to perform acrobatic feats in an urban environment. The game...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.90 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.