DescriptionAction games main mechanics revolve around one or more of the following:
- Quick Decisions
After eons of fighting between the genders, men and women have broken into separate factions, each using genetic engineering to...
The Phillips Foundation is sponsoring a grapple tournament, and the prize is ten million dollars. Eight warriors have gathered to...
General Chaos is an arcade-style squad RTS where the player controls a team of five soldiers in a limited battleground,...
Generations Lost is a platform action game in which the player takes the role of Monobe, an adventurer on the...
Genetic Species is a first-person 3D shooter set in the grim 22nd century. Ruthless corporations dominate the world and only...
Genetos by Tatsuya Koyama is a 2D vertically-scrolling space shoot-em-up, but also a retrospective of the shmup genre as a...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai is a third-person action role-playing game (RPG) set in medieval Japan around the 12th century....
PlayStation 3 (2006)
It's been three years since Yoshitune Minamoto and Benkei Musashibo, warriors of the Genji Clan, defeated the Heishi Clan in...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Genloc is a platform game similar to Hawkeye. The scientist Dr. Klein has created a "genmanipulated dragon" which has escaped...
Genma Onimusha is an enhanced version of Onimusha: Warlords. It retains the content of the original release and adds a...
Genocide is a run-and-gun platformer that has been built upon the source code of Abuse; it shares the exact gameplay...
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.91 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Limited Collector's Edition) (2007)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.83 The Quake Collection (2007)
- 4.82 Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 4: Metamorphosis (2015)
- 4.73 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.73 Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013)
- 4.72 Star Wars: TIE Fighter - Defender of the Empire (1994)
- 4.71 StepMania (2001)
- 4.69 BioShock 2 (Rapture Edition) (2010)
- 4.70 Malice: 23rd Century Ultraconversion for Quake (1997)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.