DescriptionDenotes any product which requires another game to run.
An add-on or expansion pack typically features no significant changes to the gameplay mechanics and enhances the existing game, e.g. by adding more levels, campaigns or race tracks. Products which only use the engine and construct a new game around it are called total conversions.
Backpacker 3: Mediterraneo is an add-on for Backpacker 3. It features 15 new locations in the Mediterranean area and about...
The full versions of Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal and a bonus CD...
This mainly multiplayer focused expansion to Battlefield 1942 has you fighting with up to 64 fellow gamers during the least...
Northern Strike is the first booster pack for Battlefield 2142 and adds three new maps to the game. These are...
Armored Fury is the second of two booster packs for the first person shooter, Battlefield 2. The booster brings three...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor
- 91 World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- 91 Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- 91 Oh No! More Lemmings
- 91 Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar
- 91 The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition
- 91 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam
- 90 XCOM: Enemy Within
- 90 World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 90 Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Games must have at least a MobyRank of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 1001 Nights of DOOM (1995)
- 5.00 1942: The Pacific Air War Scenario (1995)
- 4.14 Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties (2008)
- 4.24 Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs (2007)
- 4.33 Aztech's Armory: Campaigns for Warcraft II (1997)
- 4.43 Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge (2012)
- 4.45 Batman: Arkham City - Nightwing Bundle Pack (2011)
- 4.50 Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (2011)
- 4.33 Battlefield 4: Second Assault (2014)
- 4.79 Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (2013)
Games must have at least 1 votes and a MobyScore of 4.0 to be considered.