DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Crystal Pixels is a 3D "simulation" from the mid 1990's, created by Alessandro Ghignola, who has gone on to create...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
In a Star Trek-style future, a serum to be created from three Crystals located in far-off lands is required to...
Commodore 64 (1985)
Crystals of Carus is a single player text adventure with pictures and music.Ereth, the evil Lord Death, was jealous of...
In this game, you play the role of the Crystal Pony. One day, her pony friends decide to make a...
This game is named for and based upon the CBS television series CSI. This Xbox version incorporates all 10 cases...
Once again, become a detective and solve 5 new crime cases with the members of the Crime Scene Investigation team...
Nintendo DS (2007)
CSI: Dark Motives DS is an adventure/reflexive game, in the pure style of the famous TV series from CBS. It's...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Welcome to Las Vegas! Play a new member of the team during four exclusive cases in the company of the...
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Super Pack is a compilation of four PC games: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation CSI: Crime Scene...
Nintendo DS (2010)
CSI: Unsolved! lets the player collect and analyze forensic evidence in five criminal cases. As a new recruit in the...
This bundle has the first two games in the CSI Series in one box: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation CSI: Dark...
Jonathan Hunt who works as a Crime Scene Investigator for the Las Vegas Police Department is called to a crime...
Adding to the successful Crime Scene Investigation detective series, this 3rd game mimics the television show of the same name.Join...
Cubert Badbone, P.I. is a freeware adventure game inspired by film noir. With grey-scale graphics it tells the story of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
- 4.49 Life Is Strange: Episode 3 - Chaos Theory (2015)
- 4.48 Lost Horizon (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.