DescriptionAdventure games emphasize experiencing a story through dialogue and puzzle solving. Gameplay mechanics emphasize decision over action. Puzzle solving usually revolves around combining or manipulating items to advance the story. Some sub-genres like visual novels often skip on the puzzle solving and focus fully on interactive narrative. The name Adventure stems from the game Adventure (a.k.a. Colossal Cave), and not to the unrelated film/book genre Adventure.
Nintendo DS (2008)
The Eigyōdō (or "The Business Road") is an adventure game that teaches you the business trade. You play Daisuke Suzuki,...
Seamus O'Mally, the stupidest living Irishman, reads an article on a tabloid where the English degrade Ireland. He decides to...
An unexpected accident has left Eko, a space mechanic, stranded on a bizarre, unknown world. The player must guide him...
In the year 2068, humanity managed to conquer the fourth dimension: time. Time travel becomes so widespread that a danger...
The hero par excellence of the Spanish classic comics, Capitán Trueno (Captain Thunder), lives his first graphic adventure in the...
Capitán Trueno and his inseparable friends, Goliath and Crispín, have to help Sigrid to recover La Espada del Toledano, symbol...
El Descubrimiento de América is a game which allows you to emulate the feats of the great navigator Christopher Columbus,...
Psyluth Decker is a young English nobleman. Upon hearing the news of his father's death, he goes to the family...
Electric Highways is an experimental first-person adventure game, similar to an interactive new wave music video. In a future where...
El Internado is a graphic adventure based on the Spanish TV show of the same name. The player plays as...
Elkinloor is the name of the main character in an adventure/action game set in a land called 'Vol Terra' /...
Commodore 64 (1987)
The late Sir Roger Durwood's (or Blackbeard's) ghost is wandering the village of Moonholm in eternal damnation looking for the...
This cartoon-style children's adventure features some well-known Muppet characters from the Sesame Street television series, notably the furry red monster,...
'El principio del fin' is a Spanish old amateur adventure game where you are Alfredo, a loser wandering through the...
Jim Guinderslifth, the main character of this adventure, is a young thief who discovers that a captain is preparing a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle
- 93 Shadowfire
- 93 The Pawn
- 93 Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- 92 Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- 92 Shenmue II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 92 Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition
- 92 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.60 Sakura Taisen 3: Pari wa Moete iru ka? (2001)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.51 Biosys (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.